Yotsuba&! Hentai Game Yotsuba&! Hentai Game

Why God

Is there not more hentai like this?

Jungle Cock: The Game Jungle Cock: The Game

Forever a favorite

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, but here we go. And I must admit, with 21,000 views, it sure seems underappreciated to me, with only 900 votes (even my fake hentai has more than that), no collections, no awards, and only 30 reviews. So to contribute to the legacy that is Jungle Cock, Here is my humble attempt to honor a game I find truly hilarious.

Now some people may say "the drawings are crude", "the art style is inconsistant", "the plot makes no sense", "gameplay is stupid", and "you are a racist peice of Shit". I say yes my good sir, and all that is what adds to make this such a fucking amazing game. This game is a mockery of all adventure rpgs, racist sentiments, and the fucking world in general.

It has somewhat of a truly unique gameplay, although when you find that for almost every stage the solution is the "Big Black Cock", the variety of stage types and setups, the dialogue, and inventories is sure to keep one entertained for a good hour.

I must say the endings are definately worth a few playthroughs to earn. The final one (however glitched it may seem to earn) was the FUCKING FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!! Well up there in my top ten at least.

I know the authors of this flash will most definately never read this review. But to the readers of this review: Give this game a chance. Let it into your hearts. Embrace all that is, Jungle Cock.

Tianna Autumn Fairy Tianna Autumn Fairy

My God

The art reminds me of Barbie Fairy Princess.

Waterlollies: The Game Waterlollies: The Game

This flash has truely touched me

For years I have been emotionally numb. Ever since my dad killed my puppy and raped its corpse, I have doubted I could ever retreive a sense of faith in humanity again. You sir, should head to Iraq, and heal the spirits of countless muslims, because you are such a miracle worker.

Sidorio responds:

Your dad raped a puppy? Sweet.

Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip Meet'N'Fuck: Road Trip

Oh dear God

For the first time, I decided to watch one of these to see what all the fuss is about. Overall a pretty bland hentai game, not at all unique to the genre. The fact that telling her something like "suck my cock fucking bitch" and about a second she is smiling again is a bit hilarious to me. In fact that sort of gameplay would make more sense if you could only click on the right answer. Why give a false sense of choice when there is only one outcome.

I must say, I am very glad that all the art is drawn rather than pulled from google. at least some effort was put into this. However it wasn't exactly masterful art anyways. It reminded me of anime style, but thankfully not to the point of giant eyeballs and inhuman heads.

Not much effort really went into the making of this flash, and the highlight fvor me was when I told her "we're alone on this road, I'll rape you till you die!!", and she goes back to smiling after here brief response of "oh no".

PS: I am making a parody called "Meet'N'Fuck: My Incontinent Grandpa"

How to reach NG How to reach NG

Aww man

I better write this shit down, I usually get my grandma to get me to NG.

How to get Deity How to get Deity

Come on

I agree with Heil.

How could you be dumb enough to need a tutorial like this. Instead of searching for someone to wipe your ass, do it yourself. Look at the FAQ, read the review guidelines, ask a review mod, go to the abusive review thread.

This is just ridiculous. What kind of idiot would need such a tutorial.

Wait a second, I'm over-estimating the average Newgrounder again. Silly me.

As for the animation itself, I could make this in five minutes. A few imported images, some text, and common sense.

Phil responds:

Maybe new people dont want to just stare at a block of un-updated text.

NG Portal Defender V0.5 NG Portal Defender V0.5

-1440

I am the UberManch

Heil responds:

welldone

Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Has anyone ever told you

That you are a pedophile.

Honestly, most of your hentai flashes involve suggestively underage characters.
At the release of the first Teen Titans Hentai, I could understand how it was a joke. It was not at all a parody in the correct sense, because it was not actually mocking anything. Then, when you released the sequel, it was blatant voyerism, exploiting a theme that was popular. This was compounded by the fact that the female characters were legally underage. For fucks sake, the title is TEEN Titans. Taken literally, it was lolicon, which is banned by US law. I've seen some of your un-submitted flashes on your site, and the one that stuck out to me as also unacceptable is the Avatar "parody".

Now I don't have much of a problem with hentai flashes. Sure they are over-rated as hell and easily made. But everyones gotta jack it. When it comes to finding pure hentai, I don't think Newgrounds is the place. Throwing a bunch of pictures together in an album, no matter how creatively done so, is not an excuse to submit a movie.
Your flashes are an exception to much of that rule, mainly because of their origional content and quality. However I feel ashamed to see what is hardly legal considered one of the best and most favored flashes on NG.

I suggest to BEGIN winning my favor, make the characters you use not fucking children. What you may fanticize about should be kept a secret if it is warrant for arrest in real-life.

[KK]Fun with buttons [KK]Fun with buttons

Awesome