Gabber Lover Gabber Lover

I am a glitchy man

And I like glitchy songs. This is pretty nice, and usually gabber is a style I see mutilated and left for dead. The intro part was nice, but the song as a whole could have used more variety.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

thanks mate!

you have discovered yes this was a test.
gabber+glitchcore=ultimate music >_<

You will never be free You will never be free

I have no idea why

But these short, glitchy, and borderline crappy loops inspire me more than most full length songs. Keepo up the anti-music.

Heil Satan Heil Satan

Damn cereal

I really liked it.

cjundeadoralive cjundeadoralive

Reminds me

Of a rainy day in an Italian Garden, descended into darkness.

-=( The Underground )=- -=( The Underground )=-

Nice and heavy

You had me as soon as I heard the bassline. As always, great atmosphere and smooth tones.

My big complaint is that it is short and uneventful.

DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT DRAWP IT LYKE ITZ HAWT

Masterful

This has inspired me to write up some mad beats yo.

Cobrawalruskungfu Mashup Cobrawalruskungfu Mashup

Its like satan at a rap concert.

Fucking love this shit.

trashcanman responds:

bom diggi bom di deng di deng diggi diggi

Tetris MiniMedley Tetris MiniMedley

Definately unique

I especially like how it strays from a continual tetris loop like most remixes, and the tones around it fit quite well. My only real problem with it was the ending was quite a cocktease. To hear it end with a fadeout, when such a creative and thrilling beginning was made, was kind of a let-down. Great none-of-the-less.

Charmanzer responds:

first i wanted to make a classical piece of it to keep the tetris feeling but i decided to add some trancefeeling too :) yeah i see what you mean, the thing is that i am not sure if i'm done with it so instead of a perfect ending I just faded it out :P i'ts not that i'm lazy or anything :P thx for the review AND i will continue on it with a perfect ending ;)

Glacier Falls Glacier Falls

Nice and light

Reminds me of Zero-Bass, quite a utopian feel, and definately for when you are in a good mood.

Harsh Uncaring Bat Country Harsh Uncaring Bat Country

Amazing

Greatest breakcore you've submitted in a while, with plenty of depth to it.
I love you.