Falcon & Snake Adventures Falcon & Snake Adventures

Klown Does A Dance Klown Does A Dance

I was afraid

For my life

Sidorio responds:

I shat myself making it.

Sinister Goes To The Sinister Goes To The

You know what this needs

Trippy backgrounds, an elaborate UFO intro, NIN music, and 9 other authors.

Kavinel responds:

no not really

Yotsuba&! Hentai Game Yotsuba&! Hentai Game

Why God

Is there not more hentai like this?

Jungle Cock: The Game Jungle Cock: The Game

Forever a favorite

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before, but here we go. And I must admit, with 21,000 views, it sure seems underappreciated to me, with only 900 votes (even my fake hentai has more than that), no collections, no awards, and only 30 reviews. So to contribute to the legacy that is Jungle Cock, Here is my humble attempt to honor a game I find truly hilarious.

Now some people may say "the drawings are crude", "the art style is inconsistant", "the plot makes no sense", "gameplay is stupid", and "you are a racist peice of Shit". I say yes my good sir, and all that is what adds to make this such a fucking amazing game. This game is a mockery of all adventure rpgs, racist sentiments, and the fucking world in general.

It has somewhat of a truly unique gameplay, although when you find that for almost every stage the solution is the "Big Black Cock", the variety of stage types and setups, the dialogue, and inventories is sure to keep one entertained for a good hour.

I must say the endings are definately worth a few playthroughs to earn. The final one (however glitched it may seem to earn) was the FUCKING FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!! Well up there in my top ten at least.

I know the authors of this flash will most definately never read this review. But to the readers of this review: Give this game a chance. Let it into your hearts. Embrace all that is, Jungle Cock.

Tianna Autumn Fairy Tianna Autumn Fairy

My God

The art reminds me of Barbie Fairy Princess.

Gabber Lover Gabber Lover

I am a glitchy man

And I like glitchy songs. This is pretty nice, and usually gabber is a style I see mutilated and left for dead. The intro part was nice, but the song as a whole could have used more variety.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

thanks mate!

you have discovered yes this was a test.
gabber+glitchcore=ultimate music >_<

You will never be free You will never be free

I have no idea why

But these short, glitchy, and borderline crappy loops inspire me more than most full length songs. Keepo up the anti-music.

Heil Satan Heil Satan